Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SOMETIMES

Sometimes I feel truly twenty something. I mean on the verge of greatness but not truly there. Having a thousand dreams and knowing that it’s not that I am fickle it’s just that life has soo much to offer and so little time to enjoy it all. So I do what I can and jump from one dream/brilliant idea. Hoping that if nothing comes off it, at least I can say 'been there'.

You feel a myriad of things most of which you don't understand and which you would never admit to. top among them is anuptaphobia or fear of being single and peniaphobia, fear of poverty. But of course you never speak of them lest you seem anything less than sure.

At this age you barely know up from down but you have a healthy, some say lethal, dose of bravado so you fake it till you make it. You strive to keep up appearances to make everyone think you know who you are and then hope like hell that whoever figures it out gives you a heads up. Then maybe you will figure out who you are.

2 comments: